Friday, May 10, 2013

Continuing to Improve

Darby Kate is doing great. Brittney and I got to hold her for a short time today and I am glad the nurse talked me into it. I was really nervous to hold her with all the attachments on her but got over it and enjoyed every second. She had a small blood pressure issue this afternoon but it was short lived and she is tracking right along. She is still off of Epinephrin and on just a small dose of dopamine. She also got to move out of the surgical suite into a general room today. After a month and a half in the surgical suite it was a welcome move! Thank you for all the prayers, they mean more than we can ever express with words. I would also like to thank everyone for following our angel on Facebook, I am glad we are able to share this miracle with everyone. She is a prime example of what a mighty God we serve!
Brittney: I love this man to the moon and back!! He got to hold Darby Kate today and it flooded back memories of when we had Will and Darby Kate's first day of life. He is the best daddy and husband. He and I are getting through this with only a few occasions in our small living quarters that I've wanted to choke him until he turned almost the same shade of blue as Darby Kate!!! I love you Jason Roberts and I have no doubt that Darby Kate will be a daddy's girl!!


No comments:

Post a Comment