Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

8:30 a.m. I have had a talk with Darby Kate this morning and she should behave today for Brittney. She gave me a look like she already has this so we will see.
Brittney: I have had a wonderful day!! Thank you so much to everyone who thought of me today and wished me a happy day. I was amazed at the thoughts. I know we have so many praying for Darby Kate but it meant so much to think of me also today!! Jason took Will home after church and my mom and I had a nice lunch and then went to visit with Darby Kate. She was resting well and woke up for a little while. After spending a little time with her I met back up with Jason and Will. We spent the entire rest of the day together!! While Jason got Will to sleep I went and sat in Darby Kate's room. I had a good long cry with God. That along with Jason's big hug when he found me made me feel as if everything will one day not be so torn and scattered. Once he left I opened Facebook and felt even better reading all the kind Mother Day blessings from everyone. I can't thank each of you enough for making my day!!! Thank you, and Jason should be getting an update ready soon.
The Journey Church in Highpoint North Carolina

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment