Friday, May 31, 2013

Jason's Message

Dear Friends,

I want to take a a moment to thank everyone for the support you have offered Jason, Brittney, Will and their extended family over the last two months.  The countless prayers, phone calls, messages, and gifts have been so uplifting! I think I can safely say Darby Kate has taught us all something. I know my relationship with Christ has been strengthened and my family has grown closer than ever before. I am amazed by what this little girl has been able to do in such a short time!

Darby Kate's memorial service and dedication were a perfect tribute to a great warrior for God. Never have I been more proud of my little brother than I was when he looked to the Lord for the strength to stand and speak at his own daughter's memorial service to challenge others to be warriors for God, too. I hope you will take a moment to listen to his message...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohX9qzVBTnk

Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts.


With Love,
Jennifer (Jason's sister)

No comments:

Post a Comment