Monday, April 8, 2013

Answered Prayers


9:00 a.m. She had a great night and they were able to get 355 cc of fluid off of her little body. Looks like no surgery today. They still want more fluid taken off before they take the next step. We are moving in the right direction it is just slower than we would like to see. God's timing is not ours and I just keep reminding myself of this. I will update as soon as I get more information.
Brittney's Message: Today has been a blessed day!! Will used the potty this morning, I got to see Darby Kate alive and breathing, AND had another wonderful date breakfast at the Waffle House with my best friend in the whole world.....Jason Roberts!!! I had to park on the seventh floor when I got to the hospital and Jason was on the phone with me. I told him where I parked because I knew my scattered brain might forget and when I opened my door he was waiting on me with the biggest, tightest hug in the world!!
11:00 a.m. I just listened as multiple doctors discussed the plan for Darby Kate. Like everything else around here something can change between now and then. The plan now is for her to go back to surgery tomorrow morning. They will be doing a BT shunt because they do not want to put her back on bypass. They were all in agreement that this would be less risky than putting a stint in the existing shunt. Thanks for the prayers and I will update as I get them. 

Will loves to pull the wagon through the hallways
 

No comments:

Post a Comment