Friday, April 19, 2013

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

5:00 a.m. I just awoke to a scare. I could hear in Darby Kate's room panicked voices and concern. Everyone was running around. I did not go in for the last thing they needed in a time of distress was the mother to be watching over their shoulders. I lay still and prayed. Blood had began leaking from one of the ECMO lines but with the expert team on site they were able to find the problem, work as a team, and get the equipment repaired very quickly causing little to no stress on Darby Kate's body. Thank you God for keeping me calm and listening to my prayers!! Talk about an early morning wake up call.....


Uncle James made a special trip in from High Point, NC and brought Darby Kate a special surprise from all our prayer warriors at The Journey Church of the Triad!!

Darby Kate and I had a boo boo free night!! Will and Jason on the other hand......check out his shiner where he fell out of bed!! Never a dull moment!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment