Friday, April 19, 2013

Quiet Night

Brittney's Message: Darby Kate had an uneventful night but Jason and my mom did not. She has been keeping our two daschunds since the night I went to the hospital to give birth to Darby Kate. Last night when my mom got in from work she fed the dogs and then couldn't find Brody, my very first baby, before she went to bed. After looking, she found his lifeless body under her bed. She is just as attached to them as we are. She called Jason to let him know. She was home alone so Jason drove from the hospital to bury Brody and comfort her. He was in the rain this morning at 2 am burying Brody. Jason let me know this morning after he gave me a good report on Darby Kate as to not scare me......I think our life is turning in to a country song!! I love him so much and he is my rock. He loved Brody as much as I did but he was more worried about my emotions to bother me in the middle of the night with Will and knows how worried my mom is about me, her only baby in the world!!

Darby Kate is letting everyone know that she is ready to get out of her bed. We had to put one of her ballerina socks on her hand to keep her from pulling her tubes!!! She's getting out of control.... I'm convinced she WILL be a red head!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww. Prayers for DK and all of you. We have Doxies as well. I know our case if different but when two of our kids were in the hospital together for a week with my husband and I both going back and forth to both rooms late one night when he went home to gather us more things he found one of our doxies passed away.. So sorry for the loss of your fur friend and prayers going up daily for Darby Kate, as well as her family... Your precious baby girl stays on my church prayer list as well as your entire family. be lifted and encouraged in Jesus name. :)

    ReplyDelete